UL-1200ET Upland Hunting Dog Electronic Trainer
Dog Size: 10kg and Larger.
Best Suited For: Farming/hunting/trialling situations: Tough situations, tough dogs, but equally as effective for more sensitive dogs. The transmitter is bright orange - easy to find amongst all the other remotes.
Best and safest way to get your dogs attention when on the fly. Ideal for training out those annoying habits. Great stress reliever for the handler.
- 1.5km Plus Range
- Night Blue LCD Display for Precision Control
- 100 Levels with “Lock and Set”
- Proprietary “Blunt Stimulation”
- Remote Tracking Light
- Booster Button with Adjustable Stimulation (1 through 60 Levels)
- Momentary and Continuous Buttons
- Tapping Sensation Button (Improved Vibration)
- Ergonomic and Floating Transmitter
- Lost Transmitter Beeper
- Small ON/OFF Switch Located on Inside Side
- Durable Biothane™ Collar Strap
- Employs Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries
- Completely Waterproof to 500’
- Shock Resistant to 5000 Gs
- Two Year Full Warranty (Batteries covered)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Batteries and labour exempt)
The Uplander-1200-ET is a 1.5km plus range trainer loaded with unique features making it the most versatile hunting/working dog remote available. It utilizes “blunt stimulation” for great results. Uplander collar receiver has the highest stimulation of all the remote trainers on the market. The user can set the level of the boost stimulation between 1 and 60 or it will default to 20. The tapping sensation is similar to vibration, but more intense.
The stop watch style transmitter is easy to hold and designed so as you can watch the dog not the transmitter. A lanyard is included and a quick release belt-clip for the transmitter. The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter and provides a great way of locating your dog after dark. The transmitter floats so don’t worry if you drop in the water.
- Continuous/Momentary/Tapping Sensation
- Continuous/Continuous Boost/Tapping Sensation
- Momentary/Momentary Boost/Tapping Sensation