ET-800 'The Boss' E-Collar Remote Trainer
Suitable for most sized dogs and for farming/stock situations as the name suggests. If you are looking for a simple to use, well built unit that you can rely on then check this out. Proven in NZ as suited to New Zealand farming dogs and to withstand being buried in snow - and rain.
The wide range of corrective levels allows the handler to customize a level to suit the dog and the situation. American designed and made.
This is a more powerful unit and with a longer range than the 400-ET series.
Easy to use with a lot of features:
- Sturdy carry case for a well-constructed system.
- 100 levels with 'Lock and Set' option.
- Night blue LCD display on the transmitter.
- Remote tracking light on the collar.
- Momentary and continuous buttons.
- Tapping sensation button (improved vibration).
- Floating transmitter.
- 2-hour quick charge (Li-polymer batteries - charger included).
- Lost transmitter beeper option.
- Completely waterproof to 500m.
- Spare additional contacts for longer-haired dogs.
- Detachable belt clip included.
- Shock resistant to 5000 Gs.
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- These systems are reported to have the quickest response time (from tx to rx) in the industry).
- Programme in a second collar at any time.
- Great service and great competitive pricing.
- Proven reliability.
- Great NZ backup service.
- 1600 metre range - suited to working dogs.
Great feedback about this sturdy unit! The 'lock and set' feature is being appreciated as it ensures each dog can have its own level of correction that works best. AND it's simple to use.
Accessorize with a bungy collar belt to ensure a perfect fit.