UL-1200ET Upland Hunting Dog Electronic Trainer - 2 Collar System
Dog Size: 10kg and Larger.
Best Suited For: Farming/hunting/trialing situations: Tough situations, tough dogs, but equally as effective for more sensitive dogs. The transmitter is bright orange - easy to find amongst all the other remotes. Top of the range but still very competitive pricing.
- 1.5km Plus Range - 2 collar system
- Night Blue LCD Display for Precision Control
- 100 Levels with “Lock and Set”
- Proprietary “Blunt Stimulation”
- Remote Tracking Light
- Booster Button with Adjustable Stimulation (1 through 60 Levels)
- Momentary and Continuous Buttons
- Tapping Sensation Button (Improved Vibration)
- Belt clip
- Ergonomic and Floating Transmitter
- Lost Transmitter Beeper
- Small ON/OFF Switch Located on Inside Side
- Durable Biothane™ Collar Strap
- Employs Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries w 2-hour quick charge
- Completely Waterproof to 500’
- Shock Resistant to 5000 Gs
- Two Year Full Warranty (Batteries Covered)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Batteries and Labour Exempt)
The On Point UL-1202TS is a 1.5km plus range trainer loaded with unique features making it the most versatile hunting dog remote available. It utilizes “blunt stimulation” for superior results with low-level stimulation work, but when high stimulation is needed the On Point HD collar receiver has the highest stimulation of all the remote trainers on the market. The user can set the level of the boost stimulation between 1 and 60 or it will default to 20. The tapping sensation is similar to vibration, but more intense.
The stopwatch style transmitter is easy to hold and designed so as you can watch the dog not the transmitter. A lanyard is included and optional holsters and belt clips are available for convenient positioning while hunting and training. The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter and provides a great way of locating your dog after dark. The transmitter floats so don’t worry if you drop in the water.
- Continuous/Momentary/Tapping Sensation
- Continuous/Continuous Boost/Tapping Sensation
- Momentary/Momentary Boost/Tapping Sensation